Wednesday, May 14, 2003

We hung out with John's new best friend Kevin and his girlfriend tonight. We went to the Feve for the first time since it re-opened, and WOW. SUCK. They shrunk the menu by about 90%, so basically your choices are burger, boca burger, shistawouk, buffalo shistawouk. And would you like that with fries, spicy fries, tater tots, hummus or tahini?

Tristan got Teletubbies shoes at Dave's Army Navy, which apparently no longer sells baby Converse. >: ( Fascists. Anyway, I am completely opposed to cheap ass character shoes in 99% of all situtations (look at me busting out the % sign tonight), but hello. TELETUBBIES. Tristan about shit. (Literally, probably. LOL.) They've got a big ass fucking yellow flower on the backs of them, so that should give us a good laugh when we take him over to the in-laws'. "WHY IS THAT BABY WEARING GIRL SHOES?!?" mwahahahahahhahaha.

So yeah, Kevin and Andrea. They're the kind of people that like, if I saw them out somewhere, I'd be like,"Wow. They're way cooler than us." Andrea wears makeup, something I considered doing but decided against seeing as how I had a very limited amount of time in which to get ready. Not to mention, I think you can always tell when someone's wearing makeup to hide their terrible acne. I don't have any nice clothes that fit anyway, so what the hell, why fight the scummies, right? Might as well be me. But there I go changing the subject back to myself again. Who am I, Tara Lipinski?