Sunday, March 02, 2003

lame!




I realize that my last post was LAME! to the core. For this I apologize. I really don't even have anything to talk about today, but I noticed that NO ONE in my little circle has been blogging the past few days, so I feel somewhat obligated to say, well, something. OOGA BOOGA! There.



So..... what have I been up to the past week......? Slacking off. Sleeping. Exercising. Avoiding social situations. My gramma fell and broke her arm and stuff again. My kid was super cranky today. I'm so boring. :(



On the up side, though, you can now buy me stuff from my Amazon.com wishlist, or listen to my ("my") radio station ("radio station") at Launch.com. Just use the links to your left there. Apparently, the Launch thing only works sometimes. But if you hit it on a good day you can hear lots of Promise Ring. And who doesn't love Promise Ring, right?? I know I do.