Monday, May 19, 2003

So I skipped 7th Heaven to blog, and here is it 8:58 and I haven't written a thing. Well, except for the thing about Braid sucking. I got distracted because my Yahoo search for Braid led me to this awesome site that sells wigs, extensions and hairpieces. *purrrr* For those not in the know, I am a SUCKER for fake hair. Not that shit they sell at Claire's that is like, purple and floursecent yellow, but fake hair that looks like real hair. I own a lot of it. 'S purdy. So anyways.

My best girlfriend Jen is moving back from England!! She's the very, very bestest, and she's going to be here in THREE WEEKS!! We talked on the phone for two hours this afternoon, and it was awesome like a hot dog. ;) She's going to be here alone for a bit while her hubby finishes up with the selling of their house in Great Britain, so hopefully she'll be so bored that all she'll wanna do is hang out with my pregnant ass. Here's a picture of me and Jen and a dolly I gave her - I'm the pasty one with the caterpillar brows, she's the one who looks fabulous even in her bathrobe:


I'm a good mom! I fed Tristan dinner today, and it contained a course from every food group. Then I had to go to the bathroom, so I gave him a Ho-Ho for dessert. Hey, I didn't want him to fuss, ok? I took a picture of the results, too - keep in mind that this is *after* I pulled the bread out from behind his shoulder:


John went to a different grocery store than usual today, and the milk he got is SO CUTE!! It's called Country Fresh, and it has like swirlies and little flowers on the label. No word on the taste yet, though; I'm still finishing up the Toft's skim with this Nestle Crunch with Caramel. Which is so. Fucking. Good. YUM. It smells like coffee and it's thick like a fun size Crunch bar. And caramelly.

I also took these cute pictures of Tristan. The top one proves that he is without a doubt the cutest child ever to exist. The bottom one isn't a smile, but a sweet look that I adore.



And finally, there are these pictures I snapped the other day in an attempt to show Gwen how cute Tristan looks in the monkey shirt she bought him, which unfortunately barely fits already. Why? Because, as evidenced in these pictures, TRISTAN IS FREAKISHLY TALL. See?



Oh just one more thing. I had a very Zen moment a bit ago. I looked out the door, and there was a bunny standing there! This isn't an unusual occurrence at all, as our yard is like freaking Teletubbyland, but I was still excited to get a picture. As I was snapping thru the window so as not to disturb little Bunnons Lembeck, *another* little rabbit hopped onto the scene!! I was already breathless, and just then a cardinal flew over and landed in the tree. Unfortunately, the picture I got while he was there didn't turn out so well, but I did get this one before the bunnies hopped away.


Oh, and I've been being all creative-like and painting these cute name plaques for new babies I know. The Jayden one got SUCH a big "AWWWWWW" at the shower I attended on Sunday - well worth tolerating the bad food. ;)



the end. for real.