Tuesday, March 26, 2002

The Top Ten Worst Days of My Life...



1. Getting In a Car Wreck, Age 3
2. Getting In a Car Wreck, Age 8
3. Getting In a Car Wreck, Age 17
4. Getting Molested, Age 11
5. Getting Date-Raped, Age 14
6. Launching Self From Moving Car, Age 16
7. Mom's Icky Boyfriend is Moving In, Age 15
8. Mom's Icky Boyfriend is In My Closet, Age 16
9. Breaking Up With Eli, age 16
10. My Dad Almost Dies While I'm 300 Miles Away, age 15
11. The Trip With Eli Where We Went To Michigan to See Sloan and He Got Punched In The Face By Some Drunk Canadian And Had To Go To The Emergency Room, and We Never Did Get To See Sloan, And Then We Made A Wrong Turn On The Way Home And Almost Ended Up In Indiana, Age 16
12. There Is A Misunderstanding About Me Having Sex Or Saying That I Had Sex With Tim, and My Very Best Friend Decides She Hates Me When I In Fact Did Nothing Wrong, Age 16
13. My First Stepdad, Kevin, Kicks In My Bedroom Door, Age 11
14. My Mom Comes To School To Tell Me My Dad Moved Out and Today We Are Moving In With Grandma and Grandpa, Age 7
15. My Mom And I Are Driving And She Tells Me She Is Pregnant With a Baby That Is Not My Dad's, Age 7
16. My Mom Hates Me And Says I Am Abandoning Her Because I Move Out Of Her Abusive Household, Age 18
17. I Do Not Get The Part I Deserve In The School Musical Because Another Girl Is Prettier Than Me, Age 17
18. My Choir Teacher Soon After Is Fired For Coming On To A Girl, Age 17
19. Took a Pee Test and Found Out I Was Pregnant, Age 15
20. Got My Period and Was No Longer Pregnant, Age 15
21. Got Grounded From Church Because I Did Not Unload The Dryer; Subsequently Tried To Stab Myself to Death With a Kitchen Knife, Age 17
22. Went To Therapy For The First Time, Age 22
23. John and I Almost Break Up, Age 21
24. John's Mother Tells Us Our Friend Chad Morrow Has Died, Age 19
25. I Find Out From John's 15-Year-Old Brother That My Best Friend Is Pregnant And Did Not Tell Me, Age 20
26. Big Fight With John Followed By Stressful Day At Mall Getting Bad Pictures Taken, Age 22
27. At Alicia Weisenberger's Slumber Party, a Large Wooden Block Is Thrown At My Head And I Must Act As If It Does Not Hurt, Age 13
28. I Do Not Get Into Pops Ensemble, Age 14
29. My Friend Kimberly Dies Of Leukemia, And I Do Not Get To Say Goodbye, Age 8
30. Andrea Lortcher, Dee Smith, and Jill Sowders Pick On Me and Threaten To Beat Me Up For No Reason Other Than That I Am A Lonely, Scared, and Ugly Fifth Grader, Age 10

Those are just the ones that really stand out....