Thursday, June 05, 2003

P.S. As a die-hard hater of technological advances like new operating systems (I'll use Windows ME till the day I die, thank you very much, and I'd probably still insist on 3.1 if it wasn't for my mom forcing us to upgrade back in '95) and photo printers that you just pop a SmartMedia card into (Jesus Christ, people, is it that fucking hard to upload the pictures to your hard drive? [Parenthesis inside a parenthesis - Apparently, it IS: there are THREE people in my husband's family, all under the age of thirty, who have thousands of pictures on their cameras and have yet to figure out how to upload them, YEARS later. Fuck it, I'm not their babysitter.])

Now what was I saying? Oh yes. This new blogger interface sucks and can blow me. What was wrong with the old one? There weren't enough pictures for the tards who shouldn't be using computers anyway? Fuck them.