Thursday, June 05, 2003

Visit my pregnancy blog for (not very) detailed descriptions of my bowel behavior and ER visit.

In other news: Girls, for all your very-cute-stuff needs, I bring you Tortlex2. It has the weirdest name, but the coolest Sanrio, San-X, Disney, Spirited Away (Louis, I'm looking in your direction... oh wait, I said girls, didn't I.), Sesame Street, CardCaptors, Paul Frank.... yadda yadda, if you like it, they have it. Go shop!! (But before you buy anything for our little soon-to-be birthday girl Gwen, make sure you consult me first. That is all.)

And if you don't buy me the plush Pucca that I want so badly there, please know that if I do not acquire this DENIM HELLO KITTY WITH THE GINGHAM OUTFIT, I *will* fucking die. No, for real. August 15, baby - start your birthday shopping now. ;)