Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Kemp's All Natural Vanilla: Food Of The Gods


Kemp's All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream is so yummily delicious. It has this really light, pure taste and texture - a lot like frozen custard (aka "soft-serve"), but with those delightful little vanilla-bean fragments in it. I cannot believe that I had never even heard of it before last Sunday. God damn stupid Ohio and its icky Toft's monopoly.

Buy me


And while we're plugging product, the brand new Fire Theft album rocks So. Much. Fucking. Ass. So you should totally buy it. Although I'm generally opposed to the Evil Amazon Empire, which gobbled up ALL of my favorite (read: CHEAPER) music store sites, it's 49 cents cheaper there than it is at barnesandnoble.com, and walmart.com (my new favorite place to buy music) doesn't have it. Will, Nate and Jeremy all deserve your hard earned money, so don't ask me to burn it for you either. Because that would be stealing.